Gold Coast Marriage Celebrant Fees & Shauna Rowe
Thank you for visiting my website. Gold Coast marriage Celebrant Shauna Rowe wishes to congratulate you on being engaged – how exciting! Now it’s time to choose a celebrant who will complement your Special Day. Do you know that your Wedding Celebrant will possibly be the least expensive cost to your day… but perhaps the most crucial!
- Booking Fee and lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage $200.00
(this item is non-refundable upon acceptance)
- Most marriage celebrants offer the full range of celebrant services. As well as legal wedding ceremonies for all couples I also perform Vow Renewals, Commitment Ceremonies, Baby Naming’s and Memorial Services.
My celebrants fee will vary for day of the week/ceremony start time/numbers/location/travel
- Therefore expect a professional marriage celebrant’s fee to be higher than the marriage fees charged by the registry office in your state and church fees.
If I sound like someone you could connect with please contact me to check my availability. We can then arrange a no obligation free meeting or phone hook-up.
Ok let’s talk about all things weddings …
- Your ceremony is the central focus of your wedding day and the part that makes the day so special.
- Choosing your ceremony and celebrant needs as much care as choosing your wedding dress, ceremony location/reception menu and wedding party!
- It is easy to under-estimate how quickly the day goes and how important ‘getting married’ feels.
Having an organised, caring and skilled professional marriage celebrant for your wedding ceremony can make your wedding memorable, relaxed and extra-ordinary!
Don’t forget you are paying for more than the celebrant’s performance on the wedding day.
That ‘short’ time is ‘just the tip of the iceberg’ of the work they do behind the scenes and the responsibilities they carry.